Happy Friday beautiful! Halloween is next weekend and I wanted to share with you a spooky treat that I had fun making with the twins. These spiders are so easy to make that Mila and Kaiya were able to to most of it by themselves. Made with chocolate, peanut butter, and pretzels, who wouldn’t love to sink their teeth into these Halloween spiders?
Spooky Spider Treats
- 1 (12-ounce) package semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 7 cups pretzel sticks
- 1/2 cup mini white chocolate chips
- Cover baking sheet with parchment paper
- Break 6 cups of the pretzel sticks into smaller pieces,
- Melt peanut butter and chocolate chips together in a double boiler. Keep stirring until all of it is melted together. Remove from heat.
- Stir broken pretzel pieces in with the melted chocolate and peanut butter mixture.
- Place clusters of the mixture onto the parchment paper lined baking sheet. Shape them into the spider’s body. Arrange whole pretzel sticks so they look like the spider’s legs.
- Place the white chocolate chips onto the spiders so they look like eyes.
- When all the spiders are made, place them in the freezer for 5 minutes or until chocolate has hardened.
What is you’re favorite Halloween treat to make with your kids? Please share, I’d love to know.